- Carlton Hairdressing Academy provides real world training. This means our learners practice their skill in a real salon environment. We have a fully equipped professional salon facility and use industry standard salon products and equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity for the public to receive professional quality salon services at a reasonable cost. Experienced instructors supervise all student services.
- Although we are a training institute, our facilities are fashioned to closely resemble the real world salon environment. Each learner is pre-scheduled for salon services daily. The student will do a consultation with the client and when it has been decided what the client’s needs are, he/she must pay for the service before the student commences any work.
- As this is a learning environment, the students cannot be rushed. All appointments are a minimum of 3 hours. The services offered must be in line with what the students are currently learning, e.g. we cannot offer a colour service if the students are doing perms.
- We make appointments for the days that the students need models, one for 9:00am and one for 13:00pm, depending on the service. For example, if the student booked a client who wants a tint and highlights we only book her one client for the whole day.
- Each client must sign an indemnity form after the consultation before any service is completed.
- Our academies are open from 8:30 till 16:00 on weekdays for salon services.
- For more information regarding our salon services and pricing, please contact our Salon Coordinator at your preferred academy directly.
FOR BOOKINGS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Cape Town | 021 67 9091 | Office No. 205, 2nd Floor, Stadium on Main, Main Road, Claremont.
Port Elizabeth | 041 373 1226 | 33 Westbourne Road, Richmond Hill, Port Elizabeth.
Johannesburg | 011 464 2420 | 112 Green Way, Greenside.
Durban | 031 572 6113/7874 | Shop No. 10, La Lucia Mall, 90 William Campbell Drive, La Lucia.